Sunday, September 18, 2011

I'm a Guest Blogger @ Lemme Library!

I was utterly flattered to be one of the librarians, authors, and book lovers that Kelly Butcher (@LemmeLibrary on Twitter) asked to be a guest blogger on thelemmelibrary.blogspot.com for her blogiversary.

I signed on right away before I thought about what I was planning to share, and then struggled with what to write.

One thing I have learned from the many folks I respect in my Personal Learning Network on Twitter is that Re-Tweeting is fine, but sharing a bit of yourself adds something new to the conversation.

So here is something of myself... my reading autobiography:
Portrait of a Librarian as a Young Reader

1 comment:

  1. It was great! I saw it this morning. So glad to have you around to help me with a genre that is different than my own favorites!

    ReplyDelete